Virtual Tea Tasting...Tea & Health Report...5/2/10...
Time & Location
About the Event
The Tea Council of the USA released a report titled "Tea & Health". The report is an overview of Research on the Potential Health Benefits of Tea.
Topics addressed are:
- How Tea Works in the Body
- Tea's Role in Cardiovascular Health
- Tea's Role in Cancer Risk Reduction
- Tea's Role in Neurological Health
- Tea and Metabolism, Obesity and Body Composition
- Tea and Diabetes & Blood Sugar Control
- Tea's Role in Immune Function
- Tea's Role in Oral Health
- Tea and Reduced Risk of Kidney Stones
- Tea and Reduced Risk of Osteoporosis
At this virtual tasting enjoy teas ranging from white to black, listen to presented information on Tea & Health, and join an informative discussion about how tea can improve our lives...all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Join us for and informative and enjoyable experience...
Order Your Tea Tasting Voucher here...We will send you the samples (or you can pick up) that you will prepare at home while we prepare them and will talk-through details of the teas.
This is a wonderful activity to do with family or friends, even if you are in different locations!